Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bob Crane's New Biography: Update

I am happy to say that Bob Crane's biography is progressing nicely. I continue writing and editing as earlier chapters are being formatted. It is hard work. And it is a lot of hard work. But I am hopeful that the end result will please those who loved him, bring understanding to the public, and finally, do some justice for Bob that is so long overdue.


In 2015, Hogan's Heroes will celebrate its 50th Anniversary. The release of Bob Crane's new biography will coincide with this milestone event for the series. And to get there, I will write, write, write; edit, edit, edit; proof, proof, proof. 

It you think you know Bob Crane because you saw the film Auto Focus, you don't know Bob Crane at all. Mark my words, Flipside: The True Story of Bob Crane will be nothing like Auto Focus. It will be accurate. It will be complete. It will be honest. It will be heartfelt. And it will be worth it!