Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2017 Author Events — Save the Dates!

The following two author events are now confirmed. I'll once again be returning to two of my favorite places on earth, and I'm super excited! I love all these guys!

June 23-25, 2017
Cleveland, Ohio/Port Clinton, Ohio

During the first two days of this event (Friday and Saturday), I will be at the I-X Center in Cleveland, where the Liberty Aviation Museum will be taking part in the Tank Plant /Military Show. The Hogan's Heroes uniforms will be part of their display during the convention, and I'll be there on Friday and Saturday to talk with attendees and sign copies of Bob Crane: The Definitive Biography. Then on Sunday, I'll be at the museum in Port Clinton for the day, winding up the event with a presentation starting at 1:00 p.m. Author profits from book sales during this event will be donated to Liberty Aviation Museum.

September 14-16, 2017
Hunt Valley, Maryland

This will be my third year participating at the convention. I've made some great friends here, and if you're a nostalgic TV/radio/movie buff of Hollywood's Golden Age, it's definitely worth attending. Book your hotel room early, though. Last year, it was a sell out!

~~~~~

I have a few more events currently in the works, and as soon as they are confirmed, I'll let you know. So check back here on our blog and our website (vote4bobcrane.org), as well as all of our social media sites, for updates.

Hope to see you there!

Carol